Dear Valued Guests,
As a locally owned and operated family business, we understand that these are uncertain and unprecedented times that we are facing with regards to the coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization has declared a pandemic.
In light of the recent developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to inform you of the following steps we are taking to ensure the comfort, safety and well-being of our customers and associates:
- Increased frequency in the sanitization of all commonly used surfaces including but not limited to; Doorknobs, railings, elevator buttons, counter spaces and washrooms etc.
- Detailed hand washing instructions have been placed in all washroom facilities
- Increased levels of continual communication among all staff regarding; virus updates, personal prevention, continual sanitation, remaining home when ill and post-travel self-quarantine
- Staff training on readiness and best practices as outlined by World Health Organization, Health Canada, Alberta Health Services, Hotel Association of Canada (HAC), Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association
- Continually monitoring the status of this outbreak and communicating with our Associates and Customers
You should have confidence that we are doing everything we can to follow the proper protocols in our hotels, restaurants, lounges and meeting venues. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Canada, and local health authorities for the latest developments related to COVID-19 and following the guidance of government and public health officials.
Guests booking with third parties (Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Agents, etc.) must contact their booking provider to edit or cancel their reservations and must follow their policies.
We are indebted to the healthcare workers, researchers, government officials who are committed to working tirelessly to prevent the spread of this virus and will continue to do our small part.
CEO, Nova Hotels